February 8, 2011

Auction Finds

We're getting ready for our European & American Furniture and Decorations auction this Saturday; which means I spend several hours every day working the exhibit.  I can't help but ogle and awe over all the items I wish could be mine.

Here a few have caught my eye:


Lot 388- Japanese Salmon-Red Ground Lacquer Cabinet on Later George II Style Giltwood Stand                                                   
Lot 388


Lot 246- Federal Parcel Gilt Mahogany and Eglomisé Panel Banjo Clock 

Lot 332- Pair of Italian Neoclassical Style Alabaster Columnar Table Lamps 

Lot 336- Louis XV Walnut Bergère en Cabriolet                 

Lot 346- Pair of Louis XV Style Parcel Gilt Gray Painted Beechwood Small Canapés

Lot 349- Louis XVI Style Giltwood Canapé                          



So many hidden treasures!

{photos via Weschler's}

1 comment:

  1. Ohoo, lot 346 has my eye. Different fabric and maybe a different color leg and oh-la-la!!!

    ReplyDelete