May 24, 2011

Luckett's Spring Market Finds

Old Lucketts Store, a wonderful antique store just outside of Leesburg, VA, held their 12th annual spring market this past weekend.  With over 170 different vendors from all over the country, yummy food, wonderful music and only a $7 admission fee....it's a great way to spend an afternoon!  My husband and I ventured the hour outside the city to spend Sunday afternoon browsing all of the different tents.  As we were on our way clouds starting covering the sky and rain started falling - so I took it as a sign that the moment we pulled in, the clouds cleared and the sun came out!

I cannot even begin to express my extreme love for everything at this market.  I was a kid in a candy store! I was overwhelmed and enchanted with all of the items!  Here are some of the most inspiring pieces -there were many!




















 











It was shabby chic heaven!  What are your favorites??


Also, check out the store's website and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment