May 16, 2011

Monday Inspiration: Garden Party

My husband and I are throwing our very first crawfish boil up here this Saturday.  The 80 quart stock pot and stirring paddle have arrived and the live mudbugs will be flying up here Friday night.  Next on the list is the perfect lighting for the party.  Since our backyard only has a couple of flood lights, I'm hoping to enhance the mood with little white lights and lanterns.  

{image via Apartment Therapy}
{image via Martha Stewart}
{image via Martha Stewart}
{image via Pottery Barn}
{image via Pottery Barn}
{image via Pottery Barn}
{image via a perfect gray}

So much inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. C Brownie! I wish more than anything I was there for one of your infamous dinner parties! Missing drinking wine with you on Calhoun Street... Good luck, my little hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hostess with the Mostest -- I'm sure that the mudbugs will be delicious and the setting will be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete