October 24, 2011

Monday Inspiration: Chartreuse & Co.

After a busy auction on Saturday, I decided to take a little road trip to Fredrick, Maryland to Chartreuse & Co.'s October Tag Sale for little extra design inspiration. I first discovered Chartreuse & Co. at Luckett's Spring Market.  Chartreuse & Co. is not your typical antique store...in fact they are only open once a month -typically the third weekend-- for tag sales and yard sales. 

The weather was perfect and the fall foliage was beautiful!  While I got there late on the third day, there were still great finds and deals.  Here are a few of favorite my inspirational pieces...













Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love those wood farm tables! Hopefully when I am in town one of the times next year it will be when this is going on so we can go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cow hair bench seat! I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, looks like a flea market. Are these still on sale?

    ReplyDelete